So, what does this mean, you ask?
Okay, here's the skinny. To accept the award, I must link back to the awesome blogger that gave me the honor (thank you, Jenna!) and list seven things about myself. After I'm done boring you with that, I'll list some of my favorite blogs. That way, you can check'em out and see how fabulous they are for yourself.
So, here we go. . .seven things about me.
1. I love hockey. Big time. Doesn't matter what format. . .road hockey, ice hockey, pond hockey, indoor gym hockey. Whatever. Give me a stick and a puck and watch out world!
2. I'm a diehard chocoholic who is trying not to eat any right now. Summer is coming, and I'm trying to be good.
3. I hate laundrey. . .in all forms. It's way too much work.
4. I'm a huge fan of supernatural, paranormal, fantasy based fiction.
5. My new favorite band is The Script.
6. My favorite color is Turquoise.
7. I'm not sure about the whole camping thing. My DH loves it, but the jury's still out on the whole tent, sleeping bag, hard ground thing for me.
And (drum roll please), here are some of the blogs I've been following a lot lately. Check'em out. I'll sure you'll enjoy them too.
All the World's Our Page
The Open Vein
Queen of Procrastination
Speak Coffe to Me
Stairways and Landings
All About the Writing
And there you have it.